• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Bangladesh will reach 100/2 at which point there'll be a few panic attacks among our resident England contingent, and then they'll promptly collapse for 150 or so.
First part of this message has come true. Waiting for the second and third.
All hope is now lost......we're doomed I tell you, doomed!!!

Ok, now that's out the way can we get on with part 3 now please??

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I think that's a little harsh on Batty, but they'll definitely end up on the same lap with, sadly, only Kegga behind them
And sure enough Batty breaks through. Never fails.

Going back to one of these guys passing Salisbury's 76.95, maybe Rashid's likelier just because he's played fewer matches than Batty, so it will be easier for his average to significantly increase.

As for poor old Kegga, does he really count if he's only played one match?

Howe_zat

Audio File
Oh man that's just so out.

I think even in this test of record overturns the majority of reviews have still been pretty ambitious.

Stapel

International Regular
I was just checking out some info on Gareth Batty. And, to my surprise, found out this is his 8th Test. Quite amazing to make a rentree a dozen years after his first stint! He is the first of this England team to play Test Cricket.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I was just checking out some info on Gareth Batty. And, to my surprise, found out this is his 8th Test. Quite amazing to make a rentree a dozen years after his first stint! He is the first of this England team to play Test Cricket.
I think he's actually the first player on either side to play Tests given how the entire Bangladesh side are under 30.