• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in India 2016

Flem274*

123/5
is the part where im meant to defend mitchell johnson? i think he's possibly the most overrated bowler we ever had. moreso than binga. good for ross
harsh on johnson. he was always in reality second to ryan harris who was the man of the attack but johnson did some very important things for australia, and was one of the few bowlers to come out of the UAE debacle deserving of his place.

there's probably someone more overhyped.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i dunno all i remember about Johnson him was him spraying it way too wide way too often and not being able to make the ball move

had a good bouncer and i guess by extension good pace. but i honestly preferred doug bollinger to him

stuart clarke too but thats probs less of a shocking statement

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't really get the Arnold love from the Kiwis. Found him rather ****y in the last series against Australia.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Actually I reckon Johnson isn't even the most overrated Australian cricketer called Mitchell
Funnily enough, that doesn't really narrow it down too much. Says a lot about how unimaginative Aussies are at naming their kids.

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
This debate has probably been done to death but Kane is the most talented out of him, Kohli, Smith and Root IMO. Hes very technically correct to boot too.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Latham-Williamson partnerships feel more like art than cricket sometimes.

And then Latham throws it away on 40-60. But still.