• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand tour of Zimbabwe and South Africa 2016

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Given the emerging cracks and we'll be batting last, I'm less confident tbh. Hoping for a Ross-Kane Perth replica.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
There's not much batting for SA now, but they're all still capable of playing helpful hands.

At 320/4, that's all they need now.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They must be using a different batch of ****aburras over there. The ball hasn't gone egg shaped and it's it's still swinging.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
kookaburra(sp)
Can you tell me more? I've been very interested in why some bowlers swing it some days and can't on other days. I had a thread about this which I might dig up later on.

Both Southee and Boult are swinging it a fair amount. Even Wagner is getting swing. Given it is a dry hot day, it's obviously not atmospheric conditions so it's gotta be the balls they're using. I also notice this is the 2nd new ball. Did the 1st new ball swing as much? I only watched the first session and the ball did swing but not as much as this one.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Is there a silhouette of Jesse Ryder that gets shone in the sky whenever the Blackcaps are in a spot of bother to alert jonbrooks and CM Punk so they come into tour threads and post negative bile?