• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Niall

International Coach
sarfaraz you stupid ****, stop giving strike to other tailenders
Supposedly Sohail has improved his batting, got a century in the last first class season, so I think that is why he was content to give him strike.

Tough work not though to get to 400 when you consider how terrible Rahat is with the bat.

Raffski

School Boy/Girl Captain
Wonder if they'll be tempted to pick Wood for the oval, provided he gets through the current championship game unscathed.

smash84

The Tiger King
Supposedly Sohail has improved his batting, got a century in the last first class season, so I think that is why he was content to give him strike.

Tough work not though to get to 400 when you consider how terrible Rahat is with the bat.
he's giving strike to every tailender. He forgets this is pak tail not the english

91Jmay

International Coach
Unless Finn bags a 5 haul in the 2nd dig Wood should be straight back in. Took wickets in every competition he has played in so far and is bowling rapid.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Unless Finn bags a 5 haul in the 2nd dig Wood should be straight back in. Took wickets in every competition he has played in so far and is bowling rapid.
Probably won't pick him as he played this week and won't want him to overdo it. Medical team decision.

91Jmay

International Coach
On the wicketkeeping point, Sam Billings had 7 catches in first dig against Worcestershire in the CC. I've always thought he was a really good natural keeper.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Also with Wood being a more skiddy bowler they'll probably reason they want someone more hit the deck and go with Ball. (Assuming they dump Finn which i really don't think they will)