• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Niall

International Coach
I absolutely hate it when they stop trying to get one of the last two batsmen out.
Don't get to upset, I recall NZ spending the guts of a session bowling to these 2 and it was absolutely horror to watch, towards the end Rahat was thinking he was a proper batsman as he was having it so easy:laugh:

The NZ lads will back me up, but that horror session probably cost them a famous series win.

Compton

International Debutant
Broad and Woakes both have three wickets in this match at under 30. Proof that averages mean nothing on their own?

smash84

The Tiger King
Now then. Batting 4th on this pitch will be hard as ****. England getting to 250 should get alarm bells ringing for pak

91Jmay

International Coach
Woakes hasn't bowled that awfully compared with Broad or Finn. Finn done a lot of back of a length easily leaveable crap.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
100 run opening partnership and this will be a sensational finish to the Test IMO. Beautifully poised.

Given Pakistan's day yesterday it really feels like England have gotten away with it so far.