• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
So Amir pretty much playing Rahat's role over the last 2 years here...placing the chokehold and allowing Yasir to peg away at the other end.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Irritating that England's ****wittery continues when it could have been an even contest. Instead England playing catch up as they've done for the last two days.

burr

State Vice-Captain
While this has been an enjoyable match in terms of the ebb and flow I wouldn't say it's been memorable for its quality. Pakistan should win but I'd expect England to come back and take the series. They've been woeful this test, huge room for improvement and Pakistan bowling has leaked runs at times and their fielding is still *** awful.

Compton

International Debutant
See Moeen, Woakes might be being boring as ****, but at least he's not advancing down the pitch and getting out for no ****ing reason.

Howe_zat

Audio File
A few runs onto the pitch isn't nearly enough from Pakistan. They are usually much more generous in giving the press a bit of brainless cheating to blame losing to them on. You're going to have to try much harder than that.

Burner

International Regular
A few runs onto the pitch isn't nearly enough from Pakistan. They are usually much more generous in giving the press a bit of brainless cheating to blame losing to them on. You're going to have to try much harder than that.
I've been trying to decode this post for the past 5 minutes but no go, I am stumped.