• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
That was deece turn, must have given it rip.

Was just about to post how we'd missed our opening before tea but this is another one. Need to get Woakes straight on.

Edit: Bowled it fairly quickly, spat off the pitch. More worrying than anything.

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
Think its safe to say that Sarfraz has not performed anywhere like his 2014 gun form, this is a massive innings for him.

England slight favorites now.

burr

State Vice-Captain
Is Moeen a protected species in the England side because the selectors like what he brings with the bat re team balance or is it that there are just no better spin bowlers out there in county cricket?

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is Moeen a protected species in the England side because the selectors like what he brings with the bat re team balance or is it that there are just no better spin bowlers out there in county cricket?
The latter I think. Suspect they'll look to try someone else shortly when you have the batting depth provided by Woakes and Stokes.

fredfertang

Moeen has a bit of a golden arm and generally gets more than his fair share of breaks - in that respect at least he is 'Bothamesque'

Niall

International Coach

Trust me on this, England at the time I posted were slight favs when Younis got out with Betfair and betting in general.

So for once I was right, stopped clocks etc:laugh:

Not much in it whatsoever, Pakistan about 1.9 or so, while England 2.3.

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Trust me on this, England at the time I posted were slight favs when Younis got out with Betfair and betting in general.

So for once I was right, stopped clocks etc:laugh:
Bookies odds are one thing, reality is another. England haven't been favourite at any point today. They've gotten close to parity, but never got their noses in front.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Send Amir up and tell him to cut the slogging he was trying the other day. He's got decent tailender potential imo.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Woakes the best seamer by a distance across both the sides. But what a valuable knock from Shafiq. Looking so good as a player.