• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Crucial to not give away too many runs to the tail this morning.

This match could be a classic. Set up well.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Still evenly poised?
So strange. Obviously England could have made up the deficit with 9,10,11 at the crease but it's not hard to notice that doesn't happen most of the time. Like, there's a difference between calling a lead unsurmountable and recognising that a lead exists.

All out now. I'd take that nailed on draw right now

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good work from Pakistan this morning... not great from England.

Advantage Pakistan but can their batting stand-up and get themselves a good lead?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So strange. Obviously England could have made up the deficit with 9,10,11 at the crease but it's not hard to notice that doesn't happen most of the time. Like, there's a difference between calling a lead unsurmountable and recognising that a lead exists.

All out now. I'd take that nailed on draw right now
Evenly poised doesn't mean the first innings scores are even ftr Howe.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Yep. No team overwhelming favourites.

Eng 2.62
Pak 2.00
Draw 8.2

We're in for a great test match. Feel free to Gambhir though.
How is it gambhiring to state that this is not evenly poised when we are 67 runs behind after the first innings having been demolished by a spinner on a day 2 pitch. :mellow:

Is it just because Pakistan? I'm genuinely confused.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Is everyone else's feed showing a camera shot of the Lord's ground while Nasser interviews Shan Masood in a pre-recorded segment? This is really weird.

Last edited:

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow love these Sky Sports special programs during the breaks. They take cricket coverage to a whole new level. Watch and learn Channel 9.

Niall

International Coach
How is it gambhiring to state that this is not evenly poised when we are 67 runs behind after the first innings having been demolished by a spinner on a day 2 pitch. :mellow:

Is it just because Pakistan? I'm genuinely confused.
England the home side, 2 crap openers in this side and dodgy lower order for Pakistan.

Agreed England are not exactly excelling at the moment, but Pakistan still have a lot of work to do.