• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
disappointing session from Pakistan...but I'd be starting with Amir and Rahat again after lunch...don't over-bowl Wahab in the first 15 overs

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
You can do better than that
He was just getting confused between his classification of English openers and his classification of bacon.

Of course under this illusion Cook is streaky; Atherton is back etc.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
One of the many things that kept me restless about this series was the slip catching. Misbah wants to be near his quicker bowlers, so he won't be at slips. In the UAE where he would at max have 2 slips, he would have YK and Azhar. But here when he needs 3, I knew it was going to be Hafeez and that was going to be a bit tricky for Pak.

I think Asad Shafiq needs to be groomed there a bit more.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pathetic fielding that from Rahat Ali. Dive ffs, or at the very least fall down.

91Jmay

International Coach
Still can't really keep the runs down can they. Not at same rate as before lunch but still ticking along nicely.

Niall

International Coach
This utter dross we have seen has proved that people have very much over estimated this attack before the Summer. Its better than Sri Lanka obviously but its nowhere near the elite bowling attacks in test cricket.