• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Cook's always been like this, he's clinical if you keep bowling in his scoring areas. Did it plenty of times when he was in the ODI side.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Huge, huge miss.

Slip catching has gone down the ****ter in the last 5+ years with so many oldies retiring.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm not watching this but from the scorecard it looks like I may have misjudged Amir - is he bowling poorly or is the batting good?

91Jmay

International Coach
I'm not watching this but from the scorecard it looks like I may have misjudged Amir - is he bowling poorly or is the batting good?
Amir has bowled poorly but should have had Cook there. Good delivery and bad drop. Would have been exactly how they talked about getting Cook as well.

social

That's horrible

Cook is obviously an excellent player but is an ordinary player of pace and that drop was woeful

StephenZA

A few good balls from Pakistan, Ali`s first over was excellent. But Pakistan had a real chance to put England under pressure with some good bowling and have just failed miserably... to many 4 balls.