• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post here when Gayle does something dickish/creepy thread

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
http://orig07.deviantart.net/fc9c/f/2012/221/5/5/***ual_chocolate_mark_henry_wwe_european_champ_by_windows8osx-d5aj0qr.jpg

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Few years ago, Rogers and co. were out drinking in the city and my friend who works behind the bar said he was asking for her number etc

Such a shame I missed it
What makes you think you'd stand a chance with the great man? So out of your league

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
We understood Rogers incorrectly. When Rogers said Gayle was a bad influence on younger teammates, he only meant he feels younger than Gayle. ;)