• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post here when Gayle does something dickish/creepy thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Gayle showed again why he's the the Universe toss(er), some peeps rolled their eyes, then some peeps did not roll their eyes, then Burner contributed an excellent turn of phrase (befattling) that went criminally unacknowledged because peeps were too hesitant and undecided on appropriateness, then some kids had a brawl, then Daemon pulled a Zohaib by attempting to distance himself from the kiddie brawl, then weldone suggested that GIMH had lamb chops for lunch, then vic_orthodox mixed up his metaphors by calling Gayle a knob with layers, then Red Hill's eyes glazed over (probably) as he waxed eloquently on big black well built reasonably good looking dudes, then Kirkut clumsily avoided clarifying a controversial post by telling 91JMay to stop being Harvey Dent, then Jono walked in late as usual and was all "what the **** is going on here?"
I'm not honestbharani in a tour thread fella

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Val Venis
Dammnit Joni.. I swear I posted de exact same thing right after I saw de post before realizing u posted it already...LOL

Wish I cud add images over the phone. I m sure there s a good "hello ladiesss" meme out there with Gayle.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Dammnit Joni.. I swear I posted de exact same thing right after I saw de post before realizing u posted it already...LOL

Wish I cud add images over the phone. I m sure there s a good "hello ladiesss" meme out there with Gayle.
hey hb, you're not gonna let Jono get away with **** talking about you 5 posts back there are you?

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
discovery of this thread - gimh doesn't like lamb chops

I'm craving for some risotto and nz lamb chops atm ftr - will parcel some over to Flintoff if he wants

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator

Is there anything more Val than this?

An Australian woman who wished to remain unidentified told Fairfax Media Tuesday that Gayle exposed himself to her at the 2015 World Cup in Sydney. She said that Gayle pulled down his towel, partially exposing his genitals in a changing room, and asked "are you looking for this?"
Except maybe sleeping with Ken Shamrock's sister.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lol 8 pages now and this is the secondary of the Gayle threads relating to this matter. Yup, Gayle wins again.... society needs better things to get hot and bothered about...