• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in New Zealand - T20/ODI series - Jan 2016

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Lovely stuff from Henry so far this morning. Won't happen, but I'd much rather have him in the test side ahead of Bracewell for the Aus series. He's really back to his best.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
tbf, I think Boult's actually bowled pretty well this morning, and that first wicket was the result of the accumulation of pressure.
ok I'll admit that's literally the only ball I'd seen and was jumping to conclusions. Is his pace up? Is he getting shape?

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
ok I'll admit that's literally the only ball I'd seen and was jumping to conclusions. Is his pace up? Is he getting shape?
No on the pace - he's been pretty much 127-130 every ball. But he's been getting good shape and most crucially has maintained an excellent line.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Lovely stuff from Henry so far this morning. Won't happen, but I'd much rather have him in the test side ahead of Bracewell for the Aus series. He's really back to his best.
I don't think henry was really ever out of form, he just wasn't a good fit for the third seamer role.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
I'm still praying that boult is under instructions not to waste too much effort against pakistan or SL and is bowling well within himself

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
I feel dirty for saying it but I don't mind that much if southee gets injured and we get to see henry with the new pill in tests

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I feel dirty for saying it but I don't mind that much if southee gets injured and we get to see henry with the new pill in tests
Yeah, with Henry bowling as well as he is at the moment, I'm a lot less concerned about Southee's fitness than I was on New Years Eve.

Howsie

International Captain
tbh if Boult doesn't get that pace out of the 120's and continues to look pedestrian I wouldn't mind Henry taking his place.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tbh if Boult doesn't get that pace out of the 120's and continues to look pedestrian I wouldn't mind Henry taking his place.
Yup, his pace since the lay-off has been lame, but Boult, Henry and Milne are still our best 3 atm.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is awesome stuff from the Paksters. So refreshing to see they're on track for a big score, and will be exciting to seeing NZ go after it, especially with Bmac back.

Score-Sweep anyone (get in before the 15th over)

319 for mine

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Nice partnership this...If Pakistan gets close to 300, it won't be easy for NZ against Amir and co. regardless of the pitch

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
This is awesome stuff from the Paksters. So refreshing to see they're on track for a big score, and will be exciting to seeing NZ go after it, especially with Bmac back.

Score-Sweep anyone (get in before the 15th over)

319 for mine
Too late, but I say 330.

Boult was bowling at 136-139 in the first ODI according to the speed gun. You guys are saying he's in the 120s today, what's the story?