• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wastemen etc

Who the better batsman

• Ajay Jadeja

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mahmudullah

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

slippy888

International Captain
Jasprit Bumrah

Good to see India have a new fast bowler in the ranks that can bowl 90 mph and has good control, i just hope the selectors give him a long run in the team.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I won't no matter what he does. We know he'll end up in the trash heap eventually. Rather pointless to get your hopes up.

smash84

The Tiger King
Good to see India have a new fast bowler in the ranks that can bowl 90 mph and has good control, i just hope the selectors give him a long run in the team.
bowls 90 mph regularly? That's a rare club. Wish him all the best, although history seems to be against him

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
He was extremely erratic till about a year ago. Would put Tait to shame levels erratic. Had a good domestic season. The exceptional aspect is the remarkable improvement in control. Is not straying much at all now. I am impressed by this. However, he needs to change his action. I fear he will break some thing given the stress it imparts. A bowler was commentating in the ODI he made his debut in. He mentioned that Bumrah would improve pace by 4-5 kph if he changes his action as it's far from efficient as well.

On the Indian fast bowler hype topic, some one dig up those old Irfan Pathan and Munaf Patel threads. :D

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He was extremely erratic till about a year ago. Would put Tait to shame levels erratic. Had a good domestic season. The exceptional aspect is the remarkable improvement in control. Is not straying much at all now. I am impressed by this. However, he needs to change his action. I fear he will break some thing given the stress it imparts. A bowler was commentating in the ODI he made his debut in. He mentioned that Bumrah would improve pace by 4-5 kph if he changes his action as it's far from efficient as well.
Yeah he looks vastly improved from the pie merchant he was in the IPL. Dunno about how injury prone his action makes him but his knee does seem to take a serious load when he bowls because of the way he locks it. Hope he doesn't change anything for now though.