• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hey guys why isn't Grant Elliott playing?

Pretty sure he hasn't retired and he had a decent WC, did he go off the boil since then?

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Not in 2019 plans either, one would imagine. And building to that is basically what all bilateral ODIs are about these days.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
McCullum won't be seen for a while by the sound of it. Back injury worse than they thought.

Southee also out of tomorrow's game and Boult is in.

Skyliner

International 12th Man
NZ to bat first. Boult in for McLeakinruns is the only change. I had thought that Southee and Bracewell were out injured, but apparently not.

Tom Flint

International Regular
How long is mccullum actually out for?
Is there any chance he could backtrack on his retirement and play in the world cup so he can have a proper send off, which he was hoping to get in this series with Sri lanka

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Ugh, every time I see Laura on the screen I brace for a full blown cringe attack. She never disappoints.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, Guptill should really be looking push back and pull those through the on-side. He's looking far to front-foot off-side dominant.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Ugh, every time I see Laura on the screen I brace for a full blown cringe attack. She never disappoints.
whatareyoutalkingaboutit'sjustcreatingatmospheredon'twehaveagreatatmospheredownatthegroundhereatthefifthodiletsgetinsomeblatantpromotionhihihiimlauramcgoldrick

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow, commentators have short memories. The last day game at Eden Park was less than a year ago FFS.