• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wastemen etc

Who the better batsman

• Ajay Jadeja

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mahmudullah

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aus have a couple of tests against minnows right after this summer I'd be surprised if he didn't get it up above 100

Gob

International Coach
Aus have a couple of tests against minnows right after this summer I'd be surprised if he didn't get it up above 100
I like to make these kind of posts but then again i'm afraid that i'll get banned

You are such a hero

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lovely green seamers awaiting Don Voges. It'll be Ashes redux as we take some air out of that inflated average.
I hope not, the game will be over in a day and a half if Hazlewood & Pattinson bowl to even half their ability. At least prepare some roads for draws so you don't go 0-2 again.

Skyliner

International 12th Man
I hope not, the game will be over in a day and a half if Hazlewood & Pattinson bowl to even half their ability. At least prepare some roads for draws so you don't go 0-2 again.
The moving ball, what turns wattle sprig carriers to newborn lambs.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Look Voges can hit the 100 mark and the 20 innings minimum in Sydney. He can retire safely before he gets #rekt on NZ greentops.

CapeTown Guy

School Boy/Girl Captain
Duminy is a **** Test batsman. Since that 166 Down Under he has done the square root of **** all in the side. If he doesn't bowl, he should be the first to get the chop so we can have a wicketkeeper again. He is ****, can't play spin, can't play the short ball.

Decent LOI player though, the spineless git.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Duminy is a **** Test batsman. Since that 166 Down Under he has done the square root of **** all in the side. If he doesn't bowl, he should be the first to get the chop so we can have a wicketkeeper again. He is ****, can't play spin, can't play the short ball.

Decent LOI player though, the spineless git.
Quality debut post

Flem274*

123/5
in 30 years someone on CW who is alive right now is going to enjoy telling edgy kids pumping voges as a forgotten great that he was a spud who got away with it.

doesitmatter

U19 Cricketer
Racial quota is not an assumption but a reality..4 players of color have to be there in the SA team..Present test team has 4 including Duminy and the highly publicized team change in the WC Semi-final was to satisfy the 4 players of color policy. This is what it is.

Chrish

International Debutant
Racial quota is not an assumption but a reality..4 players of color have to be there in the SA team..Present test team has 4 including Duminy and the highly publicized team change in the WC Semi-final was to satisfy the 4 players of color policy. This is what it is.
Are Van Zyl and Faf also quota players?