• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

Niall

International Coach
Commentator to KW: So if you could give one tip for the kids out there on how to be a great batsman, what would it be?
KW: Ask AB de Villiers
He doesn't like these interviews does he? Doubt he loses much sleep over it though, top of his game, loaded and with plenty of money to be made in his next decade.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
He doesn't like these interviews does he? Doubt he loses much sleep over it though, top of his game, loaded and with plenty of money to be made in his next decade.
Dunno, he seemed pretty happy on television. I think he's just too laid-back a person to get particularly exuberant over being in the commentary box.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Don't think I've ever seen pitch maps where the line is as consistent as Milne's hitting here.

Heh, nice 6 though.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
This SL fightback can be dated to pretty much the millisecond I switched my television on to watch this game.

Been impressed with Siriwardene, he hits it hard out of the middle of the bat.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yup, pleased to turn on & see some respectability from the Lankans. Outside chance of 250 here.

My prediction 223.

Flem274*

123/5
Siriwardena the find of the series? There wasn't much hype about him compared to other guys SL have brought through the ranks but barring being a bit keen on the pull even outside of team suicide batting sessions, he's looked pretty good.

Flem274*

123/5
Matt Henry and Milne might have saved NZ from a bowling slaughter here. A bowling allrounder is 44* and before the game the pitch looked a road (still does).

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Matt Henry and Milne might have saved NZ from a bowling slaughter here. A bowling allrounder is 44* and before the game the pitch looked a road (still does).
Yep, 5 wickets inside the first 10 on this is utter bonus/xmas-present territory. Who knows what recovery the Lankans would have made if they limited the early damage to even 3 wickets.