• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

Flem274*

123/5
that was bizarre to listen to on the drive home, and even weirder when i saw the wicket replays
That's exactly why it would be frustrating. Seriously nothing could be stupider against Australia than producing quick decks and trying to bounce them out.
so it will happen #doomandgloom

bust out the slow decks and laugh as australia try to hit through the line too early and sky it.

Meridio

International Regular
I suppose it's possible that the middle of the pitch is vastly quicker than the rest of it, but even so, can we not play the ****ing hook shot?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
:lol:

It would be so hilarious if NZ got bounced out as well. I can definitely see it happening to McCullum, although he's at least actually good at hooking.