• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

Niall

International Coach
Hahahaha

Hang your head in shame Lanka. You are disgusting.
Yeah it is shameful. I don't want to say fixing, as supposedly they have turned down approaches recently so I think this is down to same absolute stupidity rather than players topping up their bank balance.

Still though not as bad as some of the stuff I seen from Australia in England or South Africa in India.:laugh:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Those 2 sixes Siriwardene hit turned the match in a way - because that's when everyone thought they could just hit 30 sixes in a hurry and beat NZ. What's really shameful is that even someone as good as Mathews fell for that.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
First time I've ever seen a long-stop straight behind the keeper in a test. Once saw Auckland to it in a FC match a few years back.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Still though not as bad as some of the stuff I seen from Australia in England or South Africa in India.:laugh:
Nah it was actually worse than all of England's recent efforts against the short ball and that really is quite something.