• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Taylor has scored 601 runs this year of which almost half the runs have come from the one innings.

filtered 8 15 1 601 290 42.92 825 72.84 1 1 3 86 1

If you take the 290 out, Taylor has scored 311 runs from 14 innings with 1no. That's an average of only 23.92. Simply not good enough for a top order batsman.
If you take the largest score out of most sample sizes that small it will significantly affect the average. It's not a legitimate way to practice statistics.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
McCullum, that was idiotic.

You might get away with it because of a no-ball, but still.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
not sure what nz fans think but in my mind santner is streets ahead of neesham and easily as good, probably better than anderson

jonbrooks

International Debutant
OMG! HE LUCKED OUT! Deserved to be out for playing that HORRIBLE shot when his team is under the pump. Useless prick.

BeeGee

International Captain
It's a no ball, but that is idiot batting.

Jesus Christ man, your supposed to be the ****ing captain.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
If you take the largest score out of most sample sizes that small it will significantly affect the average. It's not a legitimate way to practice statistics.
I am not practicing statistics. I am showing you that Taylor has been piss poor this year aside from the one innings.

Jezroy

State Captain
not sure what nz fans think but in my mind santner is streets ahead of neesham and easily as good, probably better than anderson
I think the fact he's a handy left arm spinner is the more interesting part, batting aside.

Is that potential after Baz retires for 5 batsmen, Watling, 2 of Neesh, Anderson, Santner, then 3 bowlers?