• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Not if I were a selector (re Macewell)

I would move Brendon to 4 and put Corey at 5. Corey not to bowl obviously,

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Also I wouldn't let Ross do a Sachin. Ross would be informed he is batting three in the next test and then I would walk off before he could protest.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Michael Bracwell looked out of his depth against a rampaging Mitch on Sunday night. If McLeakinruns is too hot for you to handle then you have no chance against Mitchell Starc.

Players who Hurricane has written off as test prospects:
Macewell
Munro
Rutherford
Blundell
Alekz Day
Brownlie
Ronchi
Neesham
CDG
Kitchen
Broom
Nicol

Skeptical of but jury is out until I see more footage
Will Young
Nick Kelly
Matt Taylor
Nicholls

People I am excited about
Ben Smith (once he learns how to defend off the back foot)
Leopard
Clarkson
C.Anderson

Long Shots I am keeping tabs on
Seifert

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Here's some more qns - how much of a difference would Prasad have made in the test?
Chandiguns batted at 4 and kept, what is the highest someone has batted and kept and when was it (yes in tests)?
Who has more promise out of Vithinage sp and Siriwardane sp
Does Sri Lanka have the right team balance
Where should Angelo bat?

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Baz getting a veeeery nice retirement package from the IPL this season: $1.6 million from his new franchise.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Can we have a Will Young montage Kippax perfectly fine if it is one you have posted before...will give us something to debate.

Sorry should be in domestix

Last edited:

Migara

International Coach
Here's some more qns - how much of a difference would Prasad have made in the test? - Massive difference. The final total would have been 50 - 60 runs less and possibly would have taken a session more to be scored
Chandiguns batted at 4 and kept, what is the highest someone has batted and kept and when was it (yes in tests)? - Opening
Who has more promise out of Vithinage sp and Siriwardane sp - Batsman, Vithanage, player - Siriwardane
Does Sri Lanka have the right team balance - No. Herath has to go out and Dilruwan Perera has to come in
Where should Angelo bat? - #5