• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wait Steyn is still out? So disappointing. His contests with Kohli, rahane still and Rohit was one of my most anticipated things about this series.

longranger

U19 Cricketer
I'm not really worried about Rahane as he's quality, but he's due a good knock in home conditions. As for Kohli, I think he will be slightly disappointed with his recent form which is putting him a shade below the Smith-Williamson-Root category, where he clearly belongs. I'd be delighted if they get a 50 and 100 respectively.

cnerd123

likes this
Rahane not scoring, all the talk of the pitch, and umpires not giving no-balls till a wicket falls.

I don't think I've ever been this annoyed during a test series before.