• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Rahane just didn't pick the reverse-swinging inswinger. So the shot is irrelevant. If batsman doesn't pick a ball then that's it really - no point analyzing what kind of shot was played. Morkel set him up nicely with some reverse-swinging outswingers before that.
Probably not the time to be attempting a massive drive then.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Probably not the time to be attempting a massive drive then.
He thought he could attack the outswinger, which I'm sure he could. He just didn't see the inswinger coming. TBH the inswinger surprised me as well. I didn't know Morkel could reverse it both ways so well.

Burner

International Regular
Say what you want but bringing in Tahir at number 3 has definitely worked. He's scored more runs in this one innings than Faf did whole series.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
I would've liked a 250+ score; but all's well so far. The first session tomorrow will be a tough session from SA perspective. That session can really break them, while the opposite is not true, i.e. even if SA has a great first session tomorrow India will still feel they're in the game.

Mahira

Banned
FUrball

Tahir was send as night watchman in order to save Amla or FaF but feeble Tahir got out so captain came out.

Burner

International Regular
How valuable has Murali Vijay been! India would have been up **** creek without him... The funny thing is that he's looked to attacking and taking on the bowlers instead of defending in the little I've seen of him today.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How valuable has Murali Vijay been! India would have been up **** creek without him... The funny thing is that he's looked to attacking and taking on the bowlers instead of defending in the little I've seen of him today.
He has defended well,as well!... most of his attacking he has taken on the correct balls to do so. Batsmen of series by far so far....

Mahira

Banned
ABD will be stands tall during all next 4 innings in India, but amit could put him tested here.Elgar wicket could be crucial 'cause he has ability to occupied wicket for long time.