• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
20 minutes between double posts has to be some kind of record?
Once my internet cut out right as I was submitting and stayed down for over a day, and I ended up with a double-post when it came back on. I think it was about Andrew Hall's death bowling.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Hope we get less of the baron Aaron hate now
Aaron has been inconsistent over the last two years. Selecting him as the second pacer was far too unreliable. He would be fine as the third pacer. Binny selection ahead of Aaron was the main issue.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
AB wasn't out.. was all pad.
Yeah my issue with that was they never properly checked whether he gloved that or not. Not saying he was clearly not out. I am not sure whether he gloved it and the third umpire never even bothered with that angle. Usually they check all factors.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Even the caught close in was grounded. So 2/6 dismissals of top order players went against them. Big thing.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
If only there were some sort of system to review decisions...
BCCI doesn't trust broadcasting companies to relay information neutrally to third umpires. They also say they information available via technology is usually unreliable. Both reasons are bull**** of course.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Really bad luck for us but in the runup to the test, RSA were having all the bad luck. So just hoping we get a great 3rd and 4th test. Also with one test washed out, the possibility of a result series increases. :)