• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah. Terrific delivery. But players like Amla and Clarke who defend without getting forward enough do get into trouble in such situations by making the delivery look better than it is. On the one hand, it helps them drive on the up like a boss but these jaffas seem to castle them more often.
But at least the ball has to do something to get them out not just be straight like the rest of the current SA batting line-up.

Anyway this is just all a big setup to allow AB to get a double.....8-)

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
5 run rule makes no sense. Ab just hit a boundary and should be on strike. No different to a fielder fumbling it on the boundary and it hitting the rope

Teja.

Global Moderator
Ishant with that atrocious facial furniture combined with the hair, jesus ****ing christ. I can only imagine the new look is to intimidate the batsman.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Hope we get less of the baron Aaron hate now

@Nufan - harbhajan had a few years of cleaning up at home too, plus an extra 250 or so wickets, so Ashwin has a long way to go before before we get to kumble's records

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ishant with that atrocious facial furniture combined with the hair, jesus ****ing christ. I can only imagine the new look is to intimidate the batsman.
to be fair if he's going to keep the long hair, the man bun suits him more than his previous mane

he's got such an ugly mug though that it really doesn't matter

Howe_zat

Audio File
List of people in India who are a better batsman and bowler than Stuart Binny:

> Amit Mishra
> Bhuveneshwar Kumar
> Harbhajan Singh
> Sorav Ganguly

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It makes me want to be blind. It's an atrocity.
No way is his hair better flopping around not tied up than it is with the man bun. He's ugly and will forever be ugly but he looks better now than anytime before now. Ifs an improvement