• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

Stapel

International Regular
thought that was AB for a moment. was sad
Same here. It's just that from any point of sensibility, one would expect a number 7 batsman to play 2nd fiddle to ABdV and block it out, rahter than escape form the crease to play aggresively.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
you blokes defending ishant's bun need to hit yourselves. he should just cut it short and be done with it.
short hair > bun > untied

if he could paper bag his face that'd be great but alas, we'll take what we can get.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
6-159 bowling first on day 1 and you're having a wahhh at Kohli like he's the dictator of all selections.

Take your wahhhs elsewhere
Yeah not responsible for team selection but responsible for getting those 6 wickets. Well done.

Daemon

Hey Jono,

I think I speak for CW when I say your posting has been a bit poo of late. Stop your wahhh nonsense and start posting like a botm winner again.

Warm Regards,
Daemon

OverratedSanity

Hey Jono,

I think I speak for CW when I say your posting has been a bit poo of late. Stop your wahhh nonsense and start posting like a botm winner again.

Warm Regards,
Daemon
He's going to quote this and say waahh and some other dire poster will like it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hey Jono,

Warm Regards,
Daemon
Nah wahhh is a CWism now. See it used all the time. I've already won.