• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

cnerd123

likes this
aww FFS Vernon can't you just be useless outside of SA like you're supposed to.

Dhawan's average is still >50 on this ground in Tests, lol.

viriya

International Captain
Tennis elbow + Handing out positions based on your foam in the last game.
Best allrounders of all time:

1. Imran
2. Sobers
3. Mishra
4. Ashwin

Seems legit. Once he reclaims that #8 spot in the Indian batting order he can set his sights on the bigger targets.
Things happen outside stats
Honestly India are massively underusing Ashwin's Test batting talents.. he never gets to develop cos he only gets to bat with tailenders or when his runs don't matter.

Teja.

Global Moderator
What's up guys. India-SA always have the best tour threads.

I have end sems till the 9th so could only watch the game on and off. Hope they maintain the same quality for the other three tests along with the Aus-NZ as I will then make CW poster my full time job.

(Let's go Rahane, Rahane sucks)

cnerd123

likes this
Worried Che isn't going to last long. Probably gonna get a stinker of a decision too. Caught at bat-pad off the thigh guard or smth.