• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What's up guys. India-SA always have the best tour threads.

I have end sems till the 9th so could only watch the game on and off. Hope they maintain the same quality for the other three tests along with the Aus-NZ as I will then make CW poster my full time job.

(Let's go Rahane, Rahane sucks)
how is Rahane Cena ffs?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Certainly better than Jono circa 2008 posting tennis references that no-one but him ever understood in every thread anyway.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
GF text: What are you doing? You home, I can leave now.
Me text: Nah at work still, you should stay out at drinks.

*puts down phone, serves myself curry, pours a beer and watches cricket on the couch*

:ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

*puts down phone, serves myself curry, pours a beer and watches cricket on the couch*

rolling the dice here though, if she comes home anyway i'm stuffed

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

What curry?