• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

viriya

International Captain
Can I still get away with saying that Ashwin has a chance to end as the GOAT Test all-rounder?

:ph34r:

viriya

International Captain
I don't mind low-scoring matches but it doesn't look like this match will last 4 days which I think is too fast..

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
South Africa's batting is just considerably weaker than India's. This is going to hurt them in this series unless Amla and ABD can perform at a level to make up for the others they are carrying with them.
Possibly considerably weaker than India in India on a heavy turning pitch, and our tail (even with the extra batsman) is longer than we would like.... but overall our top 5 are quality batsmen (Vilas batting 1 too high), imo, as good as India's. But only time will tell as our opening partnership is still young.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Who the **** is Ramy?
Dare I say that look, no-one cares about random people who write in to the cricinfo coverage?

Or would I run the of risk a "look, no-one cares what no-one cares about" for doing an OS and posting the same crap joke too many times in the same thread?

cnerd123

likes this
Dare I say that look, no-one cares about random people who write in to the cricinfo coverage?

Or would I run the of risk a "look, no-one cares what no-one cares about" for doing an OS and posting the same crap joke too many times in the same thread?
Look, no one cares about what you post in this thread Cribb.