• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and England in the UAE 2015/16

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Had no idea what the result of that 2001 test would be but it wasn't that surprising.

Don't know why people complain about the not calling of no balls these days, didn't seem to do it a lot back then either :ph34r: Also, that technology looked so dodgy ffs.

That's a really random post. Have I missed something?

Howe_zat

Audio File
If I brought Taylor in for the next test I'd have him opening the batting. Then make a call on which of Moeen, Stokes or Buttler I need in the field.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Probably Bairstow, despite making a reasonable contribution today. If Bairstow's keeping is good enough, then Buttler is under pressure.
Yeah I think we are fast getting to the point when it is Buttler or Bairstow not both.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
And Shoaib Malik making an excellent case of why he should not be in the test team a week after making 245. This is why I was happy for his 245 but not really happy for his 245 last week.