• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Zimbabwe and South Africa 2015

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I said yesterday it looked too grassy for them to give Sodhi a run. It'll swing for Dougeh by the looks, which is just as well tbh. I think even his domestic T20 economy rate is through the roof.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yup, he would have liked the extra bounce here.

Not sure why Worker isn't giving himself room trying to hit through the offside against the extra bounce from that angle.

Last edited:

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
this is rubbish cricket.

wtf is the point in playing Latham if you're not even going to bat him in the top 6.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
The proper players exceeded expectations up top, that's why. If things are going well, Hesson sends in the village people.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
The proper players exceeded expectations up top, that's why. If things are going well, Hesson sends in the village people.
yeah i realise that. Had we lost an early wicket Latham would have come in.

I like some flexibility in the batting lineup but it's a bit hard on a player's development to always do the repair job and never get a chance to capitalise on a good start.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Doubtful whether Worker should ever really bat ahead of Latham tbh. Slightly more powerful ballstriker maybe, but there's so many more dots and missed opportunities due to this level of attack being slightly too rich for his blood.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Doubtful whether Worker should ever really bat ahead of Latham tbh. Slightly more powerful ballstriker maybe, but there's so many more dots and missed opportunities due to this level of attack being slightly too rich for his blood.
Yeah full support if it's someone like Corey Anderson coming in at 3, but when it's your Munros and Workers ahead of Latham, even with a good start, it doesn't make sense to me. They would have been excellent value at the end.

Meridio

International Regular
Some pretty brainless batting there, we're at least 20 runs short of what we should have made. Looks like there's a bit in the pitch though, definitely some bounce anyway, will be interesting to see how Milne goes.