• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

Woods first ball to Smith on leg stump. Next ball was straight. Stokes even has a leg slip for Smith now.

Why is Stokes bowling so soon?

Last edited:

dfrinku

U19 Debutant
That's honestly one of the most unassuming run a ball 50 partnership (40 balls no less). Hasn't seemed like they've been scoring quickly at all.

91Jmay

International Coach
Wood has got something about him for sure. Looks more threatening than any 3rd option we have had for a long while.

ajdude

International Coach
FMD that's an incredible goal.
Higgins? so good, Walker's was gun too

whatever you're on about is obviously to do with the cricket though. which I'm not watching cause my girlfriend's Internet is being gay as ****. I really should just buy a TV like spikey said

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
"England have pushed the field back"...there's the answer I was looking for - took them all of a few good overs for the batsmen. You'd think there'd be a more attacking field for Wood given how he's bowling.

Was hoping Wood would bowl much worse than this...

Last edited: