• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

Even first hour. Wood on for Moeen and rotate opening bowlers for a few more then Stokes?
Still have Wood.

I dont agree with Ali bowling so early, I know Cook wants to him to get Smith, but would rather the harder ball be with Jimmy and Broad and then Wood given a little work out.

Ali may get him next over and Cook prove me wrong, though,

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hopefully we're smart enough to be patient and put pressure on bowlers that aren't frontliners just by putting away the bad balls. There was no need to go after Ali in the first innings the way we did, must have confused him for the boxer.

I want to see us put England back in a position where they have to work out what they're going to do when a plan isn't working. Even if we don't make the runs, if they look like they're short of answers for a period of time then it's good information to have for the rest of the series.

Hope these footmarks open up like the ****ing Grand Canyon too.