• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

kingkallis

International Coach
I have this feeling that Aussies will chase this down and win by 3-4 wickets. Warner, Smith, Clarke can play big role.

BeeGee

International Captain
Oh and England get rid of Ballance.
If you think there is a better English test No.3 than Ballance, please enlighten us as to whom that might be. Or are you suggesting England play with 10 players?

Last edited:

watson

Banned
I have this feeling that Aussies will chase this down and win by 3-4 wickets. Warner, Smith, Clarke can play big role.
Agreed, out of Warner, Smith, and Clarke two of them would need to score big centuries. The other batsman would then need to hold their nerve. Infortunately the bounce of the pitch is too erratic to be able to settle easily, so I can't see any of that happening - but you never know.

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure which of those ideas is worse to be honest.

You really do just post **** all the time don't you?
Playing Ballance in a test team is the worst idea of all. He's far from test standard.

I am a far better poster than you can ever dream to be.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Playing Ballance in a test team is the worst idea of all. He's far from test standard.

Before posting, use the preview button. Read it over. Close browser. Save the world.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets

Must mean that those attacks he's scored runs off are also by definition far from test standard.

As for the other part of your post, I refer you to the second part of my post that you quoted you ignorant ****ing troll.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
Why are there calls for Ballance's head after he did better than many dared hope for by gutsing out a knock in the first innings?

It's not like he's facing his Great Satan Trent Boult for five tests in a row.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Must mean that those attacks he's scored runs off are also by definition far from test standard.

As for the other part of your post, I refer you to the second part of my post that you quoted you ignorant ****ing troll.
The difference in quality between mine and your posting is as much as the difference between test careers of KP and Ballance.

I think you have anger issues. Cool down. Have a milkshake.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not sure which of those ideas is worse to be honest.

You really do just post **** all the time don't you?
Oh that is harsh "all" the time is a bit of an exaggeration.

But yeah pushing root to number 3 when he's been godly at five to accommodate an aging guy who doesn't play much cricket, over one who averages 50 at 3 isn't an hugely brilliant idea in my lowly opinion.