• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

King Pietersen

International Captain
That is a jaffer. Good luck playing that. If he'd bowled that to a proper batsman, they'd have knicked off. Tailenders get nowhere near them.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think a swing bowler doing their stuff with a new ball is the best sight in cricket. Even better than a destructive quick.

Swingpanzee

International Regular
this really is the crucial part of the test i believe, if Australia survive this new ball they may be able to almost minimize the difference but if England knock us off quickly they are gonna be heavy favourites

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
What is it with Haddin against England? Everyone says he's past it but yet again he's on track to swing the game his team's way.
Such a ****, but he's a terrific competitor.

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That kind of review shouldn't happen. Just holds up the game. 80-over reset rule needs a rethink.
Whoever came up with it didn't think it through in the first place. As I said at the time they should just give them an extra review in addition to however many they've got.