• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Australia lose this test I think both Haddin and Watson will be dropped for Lords. Pretty result dependant though.

edit: Actually now that I think about it more I think Haddin would get another game or two.
Watson probably regardless of a draw, Haddin won't get thrown into the trash that readily.

Flem274*

123/5
i hope the english were really nice to him as he left the field, because we know it makes him feel secure and comfortable with himself

Son Of Coco

What's with you English blokes and urination? First the pitch, now somebody's face.
Urinating on someone's face is part of the ritual that sees most English people eventually enter the world. Regular mention of it takes them back to the time they first shot out of their father's sack. For many it's the only movement they experience in their whole lives.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
this is so damn good

I was going to scoff at everyone tipping over 400. Just couldn't see it with the batsmen left to come. But for once I decided I didn't want egg on my face.

No more from now on. We're gonna avenge the whitewash because Australia suck

Everywhere we go, people wanna know

Son Of Coco

Just heard my wife say, "Australia in real trouble now" from the kitchen. Given she's Korean and knows little about cricket it's fair to say it's the first time in my life I've ever found that comment funny.