• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

Antihippy

International Debutant
I'm not. Though I'm not sure why I shouldn't. Southee slogging is pretty much your archetype lower order batting in the death overs.
If you can bank on getting down that low on the order sure. On these flat pitches though that's not something you can bank on. If santner hadn't got out last over or if anderson is still in the squad then boy, it wouldn't be pretty.

Whatever, not like 1/33 off the 2 overs was an effort that screams resounding success.

Last edited:

Harrier

Cricket Spectator
Hales has been, very much correctly, given a lot of chances in ODI format. Now is the time for him to make a big score and absolutely cement his place. He's shown heaps of promise and talent but promise and talent don't win matches. Runs do. Hopefully today is the day!

layorz

Cricket Spectator
Well time to go to sleep and dream of rain. No Milne, Boult or Anderson has left our bowlers looking toothless today

Howe_zat

Audio File
Thought that was out live, surprised the bowler didn't go for it

The bowler not appealing feels like it should be an automatic not out, irrational as that is

edit: I like how nice the 3rd umpire is to the on field one. They love talking up a good decsion. Who's a good umpire? You are! You're a good umpire!

Last edited: