• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

layorz

Cricket Spectator
I think in honour of McCullum rewriting test and odi cricket they should be renamed:

Test Cricket Mac
One Day Cricket Mac.

The ramp shot is the Mac Scoop, McScoop if you know him personally.
His brand of cricket deserves its own name for sure. I'd vote McCullum for president of the USA for sure

Furball

Evil Scotsman
With Stokes at 7, that's a good line-up, although I still have some doubts about Hales. Lovely striker of the ball, but seems too hit and miss to fire often, doesn't he?
He's a bit too block/slog for my liking.

Wouldn't be opposed to Davis opening if his OD form was any good.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Could often get away with that one, but was clipping tbf.

I thought Wood would make this wicket look different. Early days, but let's hope I'm wrong.