• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2015

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Really need TPC to get another 3 tons quickly so we can finally start the "Battle Of The People's Champion International Centuries"
**** it, make it a battle of his best innings thread and include Mohali, Trent Bridge, Cape Town and Abu Dhabi.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not only are you wrong, Spark, your double post meant you were wrong twice

Edit: wac

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Not only are you wrong, Spark, your double post meant you were wrong twice

Edit: wac
Nah he's boring. I can see why he'd be aesthetically pleasing to a lot of people but I'd much rather see a technically weird but interesting batsman than watch a textbook bat with a checklist all day.

Stokes, Buttler, Ali, Root when he's set are all much more fun to watch for me.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah he's boring. I can see why he'd be aesthetically pleasing to a lot of people but I'd much rather see a technically weird but interesting batsman than watch a textbook bat with a checklist all day.

Stokes, Buttler, Ali, Root when he's set are all much more fun to watch for me.
To each their own I suppose. In full flow only Ali would probably be prettier to watch imo.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Bell's a weird one. When he's batting well he's a joy but he quite often just goes into his shell, especially when in poor form.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Crazy review on first look.

edit: Closer than I thought actually. Thought it was going way over live.

Last edited:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Watto is such an ordinary player

It's beyond belief that Joe Average earns 4 mill per year when just a few years ago he would not get a game

Talk about lucky timing!

Last edited:

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Watson just had so little to gain by not playing a shot. If it's way outside the line then fine but if its that close and hits your pad either the umpire is firing you or DRS will. He either wasn't thinking (go figure) or completely got the line wrong.