• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2015

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I haven't ever seen Roach and Taylor bowl well in the same make, let alone the same innings. It must be incredibly frustrating for the Windies fans. Taylor was bloody horrible in South Africa.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
And he's an opener who doesn't usually bowl like that. Plus he is the only guy likely to bat through the innings temprament wise.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really need TPC to get another 3 tons quickly so we can finally start the "Battle Of The People's Champion International Centuries"

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Roach moving outwards a bit more than normal in his last few strides, bit more open too I think from the little bits I watched last night.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Well I for one can see myself getting very tired of Mr Smith very quickly..........I've already got my own version for the "C" in "TPC"
You know you secretly love watching him bat. Breath of fresh air to those used to watching Cook.

Spark

Global Moderator
You know you secretly love watching him bat. Breath of fresh air to those used to watching Cook.
England have enough watchable batsmen in their own side these days to not have to look afar for entertainment tbh.