• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Whoops apocalypse. NZ heading for their own mammoth score of this track, which does look an absolute beauty.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
ugh this doesn't seem to be on foxtel

McCullum hasn't gone on to make a hundred in ODIs for a while - today would be a good day to do that.

Edit: :boxed:

Last edited:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
1 ball to McCullum so far today hitting the stumps. Not good enough. Do they not remember how Finn got him in the last game?
Not entirely surprising given that it's Finn & Jordan though.

tbf bowling first on this will be a tough ask for our attack. And I don't think it will offer a lot of turn for our spinners, either.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Not having Anderson really upsets our team balance. I wonder how we'd go with 4 pacers (I'm thinking Southee-Boult-Henry-McClenagahan (then Milne), bowling Elliott/Santner/Williamson as a fifth bowler?

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Not having Anderson really upsets our team balance. I wonder how we'd go with 4 pacers (I'm thinking Southee-Boult-Henry-McClenagahan (then Milne), bowling Elliott/Santner/Williamson as a fifth bowler?
So you don't see Santner being able to get through ten overs? Though it must be said spinners have it bad in ODI cricket at the moment.

I wasn't Munro's biggest fan when he turned out for NZ in 2013 but now with Anderson out of the tour thought he might be the logical no.6 replacement.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Now that is a handy wicket. I really thought Guptill was going to make us suffer today.

EDIT
Still time for these two to do that if we bowl short and wide like that though.

Last edited: