• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2015

Antihippy

International Debutant
Eh, I'm honestly of the opinion that you don't need the googly if you got a couple of good straighter ones along with a big legbreak.

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
So Bishoo got Clarke, Watson and Smith. Shame the betting sites withdrew the offer for Bishoo being highest wicket-taker this inning (last odd was 4.6) seconds before I was going to put money. Glad that at least I could put in some money for Australia getting less than 300 yesterday at the end of day's play for 3.00. Don't see them crossing that line now, unless Johnson goes berserk and scores a quickfire 100 or something.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Not really been watching much cricket in the West Indies in recent times (or much overseas cricket at all), what the hell is up with these balls leaving insane cherries on the bats?

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Don't know about you guys but i'm sure glad Voges is out there instead of Darsh jnr.

A real treat to have a guy with his form out there on debut.
Rad is inconsistent away from home so definitely. The tail should fight more than the WI tail but you can't expect a lot on a pitch that's hard to score on.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Some pretty ordinary batting but yeah, not an easy pitch to score on at all and Bishoo is bowling really well.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
A bit reminiscent of how Gatting didn't get forward to a certain ball but you don't expect it to turn across you that much.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep, this pitch. Bishoo's going to be a nightmare in the 4th innings. If Australia don't get a good lead, I really fancy West Indies' chances.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, WI with a real chance bowling last on this pitch! Bet they bottle it though.