• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2015

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
A bit silly from Smith. The front foot checking was a debacle. No side on from the right side so just use the stump cam. Lol

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
I'd forgotten Watson was still to come when Smith got out. My initial thought was that Voges and Rad would have to do all the work. Might not be wrong though.

Antihippy

International Debutant
Great to see a legspinner getting people with flight and turn, but goddamnit you just had a boundary, ****ing calm down and try not to smear one on off-stump on a turning track.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
inb4 Dan mentions that Kremerskothen was playing.
It was when he really started to tail off, 2002/03. He'd actually been pretty gun in 2000/01 as a middle order bat, doing the whole 'journeyman averaging 35' thing quite nicely. Didn't quite back it up in 2001/02 but was still solid, then really fell away.

Disappointing TSTL. Could have been anything, Kremerskothen.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Didn't want to play 2 spinners. Plus that meant Mmarsh playing in place of Voges.
Don't know about you guys but i'm sure glad Voges is out there instead of Darsh jnr.

A real treat to have a guy with his form out there on debut.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've never wanted an Australian batsmen to well more than I have today with Voges.