• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL 2015 Thread

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They can give Punjab 20 more overs with all their wickets back and they'd still be favourites.

Niall

International Coach
Yeah it is, he's a Cricket Australia employee first and foremost.
True and I know Hazlewood has sacked of the Mumbai Indians, but Mitch is on big money and probably feels he would be burning his bridges if he was not to finish the season with Punjab.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
They are idiots... The bowling attack looks fine now but I would easily swap KW for Bopara.. And KW's offspin will better complement their attack as apart from Karn, they do not have a spinner..

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I'd really love to know just who lets Danny Morrison loose on the airwaves and thinks it's a good idea.

Tiwary looks like he's never met a pie he didn't like.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
what the **** is up with the sunrisers obsession with Henriques and Bopara?

probably a bit harsh on bopara, he's a valuable player in this format.

Last edited:

janetfdoss

Cricket Spectator
I am a true fan of Shahrukh khan team and been in support of him from the very first day. So the players of his team are my ideal now. Thanks SRK for this level of fun for us.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I am a true fan of Shahrukh khan team and been in support of him from the very first day. So the players of his team are my ideal now. Thanks SRK for this level of fun for us.
Hey, we have a few American posters here. How did you get interested in cricket?

Stapel

International Regular
Is a firmly struck pull shot straight to square leg really ever an easy chance? I can appreciate it is a more than decent chance, but easy? Don't think so.