• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
**** me, a fat bloke has eaten Harmison!! :-O

Steve obviously having a very affectionate relationship with the pies since he retired.
He had a great relationship with pies on nearly every overseas tour when he was playing too.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Oh my days. Moeen is gripping it like a 14 year old

I don't think Taylor is feeling that great about running on the pitch now

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
A bit of spine needed here. Do we have one?

Only thing in our favour is the good bowling performance means we're only a couple of partnerships away from their score. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like those partnerships are forthcoming.

Agree with Spark, that's easily the worst innings I have seen bravo play.

Antihippy

International Debutant
Very true.

Though while I love me a bunsen burner I'm not too sure if going the other extreme of flat pitches is all that good of an idea too.

Still, this match seems a lot more watchable than most of the india vs australia matches.

Spark

Global Moderator
Very true.

Though while I love me a bunsen burner I'm not too sure if going the other extreme of flat pitches is all that good of an idea too.

Still, this match seems a lot more watchable than most of the india vs australia matches.
We rarely see these sorts of pitches these days, and this is great fun to watch.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Tuned in after lunch to watch the first of this Test just in time to watch the worst spell of spin bowling I can remember since Ian Salisbury wore the Three Lions.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We rarely see these sorts of pitches these days, and this is great fun to watch.
Should always get one a series like this in 3/4 or 5 match series. So much more entertaining to watch. Runs are hard to come by but well made by anyone who scores well and bowlers get rewards instead of being flogged like they can be on featherbeds.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tuned in after lunch to watch the first of this Test just in time to watch the worst spell of spin bowling I can remember since Ian Salisbury wore the Three Lions.
Wasn't that good.

He has really struggled this tour and got more wickets than he deserves really. Not his fault, after injury he should have been allowed to play a few games in county cricket to find some form before returning.