• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Ben Stokes legitimately comes across as one of the least likeable people going around. I know most of it comes down to his face and he can't help that, but, ****, he must be a dreadful sort of bloke.

Fully expecting to be linked to a story where he saved kids from a burning cubby house or something.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
His scores suggest he's not in prime touch, but Chanders's basic MO is so very funkeh it's always hard to tell from watching him how he's going to go.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ben Stokes legitimately comes across as one of the least likeable people going around. I know most of it comes down to his face and he can't help that, but, ****, he must be a dreadful sort of bloke.

Fully expecting to be linked to a story where he saved kids from a burning cubby house or something.
Kiwi/Cumbrian/Geordie ranga.

Angry, angry young man.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
29.3 right now...probably the lowest Anderson has averaged in a very very long time. Probably ever,apart from his first couple of matches.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Surprised at that.

Can't wait for the WW rant.

3 day test anyone?
In fairness, West Indies have every right to complain. Two decisions, exactly the same circumstances, one given not out, one given out. Cook went on to get 80 more runs. That could be absolutely crucial at the end of this test. Terrible stuff and I hope the appropriate protest is made. I have sympathy for on field mistakes but 3rd umpire inconsistency should not be tolerated.

Anyway, beautiful by Jimmy, truly special swing bowling. Lovely to watch. Play that if you can.

we're yorkshire

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Obviously Steyn is the much better bowler over a career, but either one at their best a batsman has absolutely no chance, no matter who you are. By far and away the best 2 seamers of this generation

BoyBrumby

Englishman
**** me, a fat bloke has eaten Harmison!! :-O

Steve obviously having a very affectionate relationship with the pies since he retired.

Spark

Global Moderator
Obviously Steyn is the much better bowler over a career, but either one at their best a batsman has absolutely no chance, no matter who you are. By far and away the best 2 seamers of this generation
sigh.

english fans can be irritating at times with this stuff.