• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Massive blow losing JT before play. I really don't think Shannon has what it takes. Pacey yes but no movement these days.

I actually thought we batted very well considering the extravagant movement on offer. Kraigg got an absolute jaffa, not sure how your supposed to play that one. As for devon, it's tings like that which make you realise it's just not meant to be. IMHO he has a maximum of 3 more innings to prove his worth, possibly only 1.

Spark

Global Moderator
Sometimes I wonder if Cook cops a little too much **** for his captaincy from people like me.

Then he bowls Anderson for 11 overs within the first 25 overs of a Test after barely bowling him in the last hour of the previous Test, and I think "nah".

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Sometimes I wonder if Cook cops a little too much **** for his captaincy from people like me.

Then he bowls Anderson for 11 overs within the first 25 overs of a Test after barely bowling him in the last hour of the previous Test, and I think "nah".
In fairness Anderson barely bowled in the last hour because he'd bowled a **** load in the lead up to the final hour.

And again in fairness, when the rest of the attack is so poor compared to Anderson it's really easy to overbowl him.

Spark

Global Moderator
In fairness Anderson barely bowled in the last hour because he'd bowled a **** load in the lead up to the final hour.

And again in fairness, when the rest of the attack is so poor compared to Anderson it's really easy to overbowl him.
That's sort of the point, though.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I was just thinking this. He's not moving the ball, isn't threatening the stumps, and isn't bowling at any particularly great pace.
Mmmhmm.

As least Jordan is bowling full, even if it is all over the place. Broad's bowled mostly back of a length, at 80mph, with no movement.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Liking how Bravo is batting, not liking Samuels. Reminds so much of Hooper, Samuels. Looks a million bucks, isn't worth a dime more often than not. If test cricket was all about just charisma and talent, it wouldn't be such a lovely thing.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Anderson's been swinging it quite a lot. Rain on offer though? Would be frustrating to have another draw for the English.