• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Commentators mentioned Tredwell suffering a shoulder strain. I'm assuming he picked that up as a result of actually trying to spin one.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Has it ever happened that a toss has occurred under leaden skies followed by the heavens opening all day and then it being a clear skied day the next day and the ball does nothing?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So some people are saying Buttler at 8 is England being 'ultra conservative.' ****ing hell.
Oh don't even start me on the entire "England stick with the same player, are conservative and risk-averse" bollox, I mean Ballance, Moeen, Root, Buttler, Stokes, Jordan really have been around for ages, we really need fresh blood. grr.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Imagine how good Anderson could be if McDermott got his hands on him for 6 months. Still bowling half a yard too short.