• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL 2015 Thread

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Rohit opens the batting for India in limited-overs, and has done so for long. Besides, on present form, these four have the best strike rates.

In other findings, Nehra's last 21 matches have fetched him 32 wickets at a strike rate of 14. Very impressive. Should be noted for the next World T20.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That was so cleanly hit. First ball and he absolutely nailed it.

That will probably be the last time Jadeja tries to flight one against him then.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Pollard has already shown in a few games this season what MI missed out on all these years of having him and sending him out with only a few overs left. Idiots.

Daemon

I really thought Malinga would get better and better as he made his comeback but he really seems to have lost a bit of everything besides weight since the world cup started.

mintykip

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I really thought Malinga would get better and better as he made his comeback but he really seems to have lost a bit of everything besides weight since the world cup started.
Not even the bottle of Garnier Nutrisse could turn his fortunes around.

Bleed_Blue

School Boy/Girl Captain
Not much proper Cricket on outside of Asia today, but anyway glad to see my team CSK doing so well, Bazza is such a gun player for us, he's maintaining his form from the World Cup.

Niall

International Coach
He has to be dropped, its a shame to see him getting manhandled like that, but he is a complete liability now.

Shame that Hazlewood went home.

Howsie

International Captain
Anderson at three, Williamson at six. Your've gotta love the brains trust behind some of these teams.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Rohit opens the batting for India in limited-overs, and has done so for long. Besides, on present form, these four have the best strike rates.

In other findings, Nehra's last 21 matches have fetched him 32 wickets at a strike rate of 14. Very impressive. Should be noted for the next World T20.
This is what happens when your workload is under control. Nehra is hardly playing any cricket apart from IPL and a few domestic LO games, he is looking even more dangerous than what he was in the 2003 WC.

Daemon

Anderson at three, Williamson at six. Your've gotta love the brains trust behind some of these teams.
KW got bumped up to #3 the next match and because he failed he was dropped right after for Morgan. Baffling.

Howsie

International Captain
KW got bumped up to #3 the next match and because he failed he was dropped right after for Morgan. Baffling.
Yeah I noticed that. The IPL for you though isn't it.

I don't mind the tournament, the cricket isn't top crack but it's still a decent watch. But my gawd I'd love to meet the clowns that try and put these teams together. So many head scratching buys, selections etc.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
You guys are over-reacting.. KW is wasted at; 6... And Sunrisers need a star overseas player at 5 or 6 more desperately than at 3. So he was dropped for Morgan... Not saying it is the best decision, but the logic is pretty obvious. They did get it wrong for game 1 though..

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
You guys are over-reacting.. KW is wasted at; 6... And Sunrisers need a star overseas player at 5 or 6 more desperately than at 3. So he was dropped for Morgan... Not saying it is the best decision, but the logic is pretty obvious. They did get it wrong for game 1 though..
HOW DARE THEY BE MEAN TO OUR LITTLE KANEY WANEY

z