• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL 2015 Thread

Stapel

International Regular
Am I correct in assuming that IPL-matches, for the first time since the birth of IPLt, is not available live on youtube???

I cannot find it!

nevermind

U19 Debutant
ok, able to watch my first ipl game since its friday, but what the hell is steve smith dealing with at the other end right now

*edit* saturday :unsure:

WalkingWicket

State 12th Man
What the hell ever happened to building an innings? Even in T20, you can take a bit of time to get yourself in the first 5 overs, but in the first three games it's been gung-ho with the top three and then you start actually playing with your middle order.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
that is p stupid batting
Yeah he was obviously struggling; should've just been looking to get Smith on strike rather than playing out seven dots and then trying to hit two huge sixes. I can't help but feel sometimes that the young Indian batsmen see the IPL more as a way to make a name for themselves by doing something amazing, as opposed to just analysing the situation and trying to contribute accordingly.